Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hello! I'm writing in orange and black today. Gotta have that Halloween spirit in me! So, I have to write pretty quick, 'cuz in about 5 minutes I gotta jet. I'm going trick-or-treating with my BFFs, Stefanie, Jillian, and Justina. A very happy Halloween, indeed!

I'm currently dressed up as Bella Cullen from the Twilight Saga! (I say "Cullen" instead of "Swan" because I'm her post-vampiric-transformation.) I look so fabulous. The color pallette is that of traditional Cullen wear, complete with cool colors and class, but while keeping the Bella feel by wearing a slightly less girlie shirt. Give or take, it still looks like Alice dressed her. My mom did my hair & makeup, complete with the wavy, messy locks and sparkles. LOL!

I'm gonna get lotsa tasty candy! I'm a chocoholic! After the initial outing, I'm totally trading with my friends so I can steal all of their chocolate. Haha! Oh snap, I gotta go. See, told you this entry would be quick! Kay, I love ya'll, and Happy Halloween!

Love,
Patty ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment